Thursday, February 26, 2009

bored

so i got this off of Nicki's blog.
i was bored thought it would be fun.

Put your ipod on shuffle
Now pick your favorite line from every song that comes on
22 songs, 22 lines.
And this shall tell your life story
for real.

so try it..

I used to think life's a bitter pill but its a grand old time
I’m meant for bigger things then holding your hand
So perhaps I should leave here, yeah yeah go far away
You want love we'll make it swim in a deep sea of blankets
What's the worst thing I could say?
He held her hand like it was a mystery
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful
If you're looking for an open book, Look no further, I am yours
And true love waits in haunted attics ,And true love lives on lollipops and crisps
I try to be not like that but some people really suck
I look at you and smile because I'm fine
I'm making sense of shattered dreams
He was brutally handsome, and she was terminally pretty
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see
Love is free, free is love
You set on me but you are not the sun
How can I explain my voice is in vain
And i sew patches on pants and i get pleasure
Beneath the moon, tonight, we're the sea
I used to hump my pillow at night.
I'd like to drop my trousers to the world
You got a boy-child coming, gonna be a son of a gun

1 comment:

Darling Nicki said...

haha! so glad someone else did this I thought it was fun :) My favorite "I used to hump my pillow at night. I'd like to drop my trousers to the world." :) loves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails